Wilson Alexx V

The new Alexx V is to be released at the end of this month 3/29/21.  Any thoughts or predictions on how this one will compare to the current one.  I know no one will know for sure until it’s out.  They say it’s based off the XVX.  I believe this one may rival the XLF in a smaller package. New tweeter, midrange and increase in bass enclosure size and the new Xcaps.  More efficient?  Any thoughts?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
Ok then, can you guys have your pissing match in private and let’s get back to the OP? The Alexx V looks amazing... in the right environment should sound amazing as well!
@geof3 The new Alexx V is going to be a real contender, because the old model Alexx was a serious step up over the likes of the Alex 2 and XLF, IME. I would think it will need a big room as well, although MF seems to be pleased with the old model in his not very large listening space. 
Dear @carey1110 : Other than in this thread in other coming from you you asked for Wilson vs Magico so you are looking for speakers at these quality level performance.

I think that no one can really argue against Wilson or Magico quality that’s it’s not only reflected in its prices but in its intrinsecal performance levels.

I look and had at my place the " born " of the Watt " small/big " monitor that was just a " new " world for speaker design ( at least for Wilson Audio. ) was a departure from the other extreme where were the very well regarded WAMMs.

Then came the Puppies to mate the Watts because something was not there: wider bass range.

From those old times I started to learn about good designs of small monitors ( as the Watts. ) mated for a pair of self powered subwoofers and learned that these combination it’s truly hard if not imposible to beats specially in the critical bass frequency range.

WEilson never took that speaker design alternative and for very good reasons: they have a wide number of owners of their top big speakers but other speaker manufacturers did it as Evolution Acoustics.

@mikelavigne  owns its flagship model with that critical design characteristic: integrated self powered bass frequency range. Maybe he can chime here  to help you.
Here you can see his set up:

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/615#&gid=1&pid=7

and here you can take a look to the diferent models where maybe the M3 could help you:

https://www.evolutionacoustics.com/?doing_wp_cron=1615494785.5244429111480712890625#Loudspeakers

The key at this speaker quality level performance belongs to the difference in the bass range true quality levels because as better the overtall bass frequency range as better the overall speaker quality level performance because it’s the bass frequency range and its developed harmonics whom modulates all the speaker listen quality performance and does not exist any single passive full range speaker that can outperform an active one and it does notmatters the amps in those passive speakers. Difference is that in the active speakers the frequency bass range is hadled by dedicated amplifiers designed to fulfill the woofers needs characterisitcs.

When buying any speakers in that price range listen it before/each one is mandatory.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Post removed 
@rauliruegas  Another thing to add to your post, would be to attempt to listen in the room that the speaker is actually going to be placed in. IME the room makes such a huge difference, that anyone who is contemplating buyer a speaker at these price points really does need to listen in their system, and with their ancillary gear. 
I'm sure we all know fellow listeners who have acquired their dream speaker, only to be disappointed because they cannot make it work in their room, due to size constraints, poor amp/speaker synergy etc.,