Why So Many Raidho Speaker For Sale?

If Raidho speakers are so great, why are there so many pairs for sale here?  These are not inexpensive speakers by any means and it seems at least every other day there is a pair for sale with some people having them only a few weeks to a few months, and they are really taking a bath on them.  What gives?  Are they not as great as they are made to be?  Is Jonathan Valin a shill for the company?

I heard the 4.1 diamond at Blink High End north of Boston and was very unimpressed.  I have heard many other highly regarded speakers for much less money sounding wonderful.  So, what gives?

128x128stereo5
The XT series is massively better than the Scansonic, let alone the D.
Let you know about the TD's i approximately 500 hrs....
The premise of this thread is just bizarre to me.  There are not a lot of Raidho speakers for sale.  Raidho speakers are unquestionably world class.  Sure, some may have different sonic preferences or tastes in the highest end speaker options (nothing wrong with that), but anyone thinking that Raidho speakers are flawed either didn't hear them properly positioned in the room, or the Raidho's were revealing poor source material or connected components, or they were in a bad listening room.  Or, more likely, they heard them in poor audio show conditions in an acoustically difficult hotel room.

I have Raidho XT (home) and Scansonic monitors (at work).  The Scansonic are terrific for the money and give a "taste" of the Raidho sound, but the Raidho's are a very significant step up.  The Raidho's take some work in terms of experimenting with speaker placement and toe-in to sound their best.  Changes as small as an inch make real differences.  When you finally get them in the precise, optimum position- you will know because the sonic picture just snaps into place and then you are in for a treat.  If Raidho are out of reach financially, Scansonic is a terrific alternative though.

There may have been when this was posted 4 years ago. I have noticed at times that there’s a wave of certain product that show up, and then you can’t find any after a short burst.