Whos Going To RMAF 2008 This Year?

Attending the show for the second time this year.Would love to meet some fellow Goners for drinks and conversation at the show.I"m located in West Palm Beach,Florida and will be traveling to the show with my girlfriend who will be no doubt spending most of her time at the mall! She is a trooper as to putting up with all this audiophile, stuff but she has her limits! lol so if your in a similar situation or not would love to hear from ya
zarco

Showing 2 responses by sounds_real_audio

I have some two for one discount coupons for the RMAF. If anyone would like any let me know. It is a really great show, especially for guys who listen to music. Not a lot of rooms full of capacitors and OEM stuff. (can you get Lamm amp for the price of an engagement ring. Perhaps for the price of a divorce).
Hope you guys come by our room in the Conifer One on the main floor behind the elevator to the 5th. floor, not the one to the tower. Amazing how many people don't visit the rooms on the main floor and head right up to the tower. We are going to have the new Playback Design MPS-5 CD/SACD Player. Lots of buzz on agon.