Whos Going To RMAF 2008 This Year?

Attending the show for the second time this year.Would love to meet some fellow Goners for drinks and conversation at the show.I"m located in West Palm Beach,Florida and will be traveling to the show with my girlfriend who will be no doubt spending most of her time at the mall! She is a trooper as to putting up with all this audiophile, stuff but she has her limits! lol so if your in a similar situation or not would love to hear from ya
zarco
"She is a trooper as to putting up with all this audiophile stuff." The best system improvement advice I can give you is to not to get married. Besides you can buy a nice Lamm amp for the cost of an engagement ring.
I have some two for one discount coupons for the RMAF. If anyone would like any let me know. It is a really great show, especially for guys who listen to music. Not a lot of rooms full of capacitors and OEM stuff. (can you get Lamm amp for the price of an engagement ring. Perhaps for the price of a divorce).
I'm a local and have never missed a RMAF. Just gets better every year. Could be a bit of a hassle with two locations, though. Enjoy!
I'm going. Last year was my first time. I go to Denver for work every month or two. Just need to plan it right, and the airfare's paid for!

I'll have a car. AVIS has been spoiling me by giving me an SUV. So if anyone want to venture out a little further for dinner, feel free to hook up with me.

FrankC
I'll be there as well. Was there last year, had a great time, and I think things will be even better this time around.
Here's the ad for RMAF for local Colorado TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQX6tbx-nFM
Hope you guys come by our room in the Conifer One on the main floor behind the elevator to the 5th. floor, not the one to the tower. Amazing how many people don't visit the rooms on the main floor and head right up to the tower. We are going to have the new Playback Design MPS-5 CD/SACD Player. Lots of buzz on agon.
Hey Gents.

Stop by and visit our little oasis also. Ultra Fi has teamed up with us for the event. Link to:

RSAD / Ultra Fi at RMAF.

Perhaps the best part....

We're sponsoring a Corndog Stand out front of our room and we have 225 cases of Corn Dogs so, for FREE, enjoy all you can eat Corndogs, Wadded Beef Rip and some old fashioned Hot Dog Juice!

We were going to give away free Otters to our first 37 guests but Marriott said "No" so....now I'm not sure what to do with these critters.

The music is all from a download I got: a smokin' duo that Glenn Camble and Michael Bolten recorded earlier this year of Guns and Roses covers and a bonus track of them singing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" A cappella! The album name is "Run For Cover(s)"

Cheers!
10-06-08: Ridgestreetaudio
Hey Gents.

Stop by and visit our little oasis also.

OK, now that that's out of the way......what's the low down?

Do we all get a free sample of the Deer UrineĀ™ or do we have to pay?

If free, do we still get the certificate that allows us to board the airplane home without those damn security dogs going crazy?
Hello All,

Please take a moment to drop by our booth in the Evergreen Lobby and register for attendance prizes that will be drawn for on Saturday and Sunday.

We have several new products and product lines as well.

I look forward to the opportunity to chat with all of you.

Jim Pendleton
Osage Audio Products, LLC
I'm going, for my second year. I loved it last year. (It was my first show since one in Toronto about 1974.) It's an expensive trip, though. (I'm coming from Rochester, NY.) I'm not sure that I would be going if I'd known that the economy would go downhill so badly. But it's all paid for, so I might as well go. I just hope that I don't get laid off this winter, so I can afford to buy some equipment.
Hi Zarco. I'm there too. Coming in Wed AM - Mon AM from Upstate NY. Looking forward to it. Keep your girl away from Cherry Creek ( $$$$ ). And bring that warm FLA sunshine with 'ya. Chao.
Ridgestreetaudio wrote:
Perhaps the best part....
We're sponsoring a Corndog Stand out front of our room and we have 225 cases of Corn Dogs so, for FREE, enjoy all you can eat Corndogs, Wadded Beef Rip and some old fashioned Hot Dog Juice!
Yeah, but where are the Chicago style hot dogs and Italian beef?
I'm told the weather will be in the high 40's this weekend in Denver.

That being said I'm still going.
Don't forget, Denver is also home to the Great American Beer Festival this week. See GABF

Unfortunately they're sold out and I missed a opportunity to scalp some tickets at RMAF. Oh well, maybe next year...

Dave
Better Records will be in the house! Visit our man Todd at the Ayon Audio showcase (Hyatt Grand Mesa Ballroom C, 2nd floor) -- all day Friday and until about 3 PM on Saturday.

Come hear one of our amazing sounding Hot Stamper LPs and enter our raffle for a $250 coupon!
Cool drizzly weather Sat - perfect for indoor audio fun. I was there all day Friday - a blast! Lucky Coloradans we, a 15 minute drive from my house.
I'm a vintage audio guy but like to look and listen at the state-of-the-art.

Pete