Who says cables don't make a difference?

Funny, after all these years, people still say things like "you wasted all that money on cables". 
There are still those who believe cables don't make a difference.
I once did marketing for a cable line I consider to be about the best-Stealth Audio Cables. 
One CES, I walked the rooms with the designer/owner, Serguei Timachev. He carried a pair of his then new Indra interconnects. Going from room to room he asked the room runners to replace their source to preamp IC with the Indra. There was not one that was not completely flabbergasted and said that the Indras blew away what they were using. That was the skyrocketing of Indra and Stealth. The Indra became one of the best reviewed cables ever.
Serguei now makes the Sakra-an IC that blows away the Indra!
I don't understand why some still do not value cables as much as I.
mglik
Thyname, I know I’m not changing anyone’s mind, when they’ve already made up their mind, that last post he said it all. He wants to see a change in the cable that he can measure, or apparently he won’t believe his own ears without that.  It’s like they believe if they hear it, it’s a magic act, and there’s an explanation why it’s not real. There are many things we can’t measure out there, or modify our definition of because we found out our past ways to measure sow thing wasn’t correct in some way. It’s a good thing that most scientists or creators of new products and ideas don’t get stuck in that loop, or we’d never advance beyond where we are now. Man can’t fly, until he could. Still people who think the moonwalk was faked. If that’s what they want to believe, so be it. I can certainly see the idea that for what cables can cost, it’s insane to many. And I’m sure the level of profit is extremely high the more expensive they get. Only you can determine if what you hear is worth what the cost is, but it for sure is no one else’s business if you decide it is. As it’s no one else’s business to tell you you’re wrong for not spending on cables. Your budget, and more so the value they represent to you can only be answered by you. Why are these concepts so hard to understand. 
True joe, cost alone won’t tell you if it will sound better in your system, and I’ve heard expensive cables that ddI not sound good in one system, but have heard them sound good in another. It’s trial and error for the most part, and part of the journey we all make with this hobby. 
Wow, that last post was a response to a different thread I was on, yet it posted on this one

The funny thing is, certain people who believe cables are junk, ripoff, snake oil, like our senile friend Dow Jones here, or like AtDavid posting under his many fake accounts (this time “Robert” 😂😂) go in every single cable thread they can find. They search for them! Question is why? If something does not interest you, why bother? Serious question.
Speedbump —- I hear you, and I agree with your well laid out posts. One hundred percent. All I was implying is advising you not to feed the trolls. It empowers them