Who is Gonna Buy A New Jeep Grand Wagoneer For the MacIntosh Stereo?

Not I, Just wondering.

128x128thepigdog

Let's see, the worst rated car with an audio system labeled from a company that can't figure out how to make home systems after 73 years.

Yep.  Gonna jump right on it...can't get rid of $100,000+ any better way than that!

Cheers!

Geez, does it never end here? It’s not enough that we are constantly exposed to hi-end dick measuring on this forum that we also have to also endure suggestions of who might  be afflicted with vehicle music shrinkage too? I drive a VW Passat, it has a no-name CD player (don’t care much what brand it is, just happy to have one in this present non-physical media world). I use the player to audition CDs I pick-up from thrift-stores, yard sales and Goodwill/Salvation Army stores. The player’s good enough for that. The better CDs will be promoted to my home system, the only place I enjoy listening to music. And that’s all I use that player for, as I never entertain delusions of dissolving into the music in my car. I’m too busy driving.

Oh my freakin g-d that’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in a car.  Next to my wife maybe.  Those blue vu meters!!!!!   Gorgeous!  I think I’m going to cry…..