Who else is using old cables/interconnects, and is happy?

Although I have changed my system substantially in recent years, I still retain both speaker cables and interconnects that I have owned for ~15 years. I use Audience Au24E speaker cables and RCA interconnects, and a Virtual Dynamic David XLR between my DAC and integrated amp.

The system sounds very good, and I am not inclined to make any changes to the cables. Having said that, though, if anyone has used similar cables and found big steps forward without breaking the bank, I'd be interested to read about your experiences.

More broadly, I would enjoy hearing about cables that other members have stuck with for years.
whipsaw
I forgot to mention my star cable, an ancient bright purple Madrigal digital cable. Cheap to buy but good luck finding one. I have heard many but nothing has bettered it yet and not really trying anymore.

I got this from a friend with a Wadia/Mark Levinson system who went all out analogue.
Still using some old cables from 20+ years ago. I was a “part time” dealer for acoustic zen, harmonic tech back then.. Mainly so I could buy my cables at a reasonable price. I have added some Canare 4S11 for speaker wire as I needed a shorter length, I also broke down and bought a Shunyata USB cable to see if there is a difference in sound from using a cheaper stock computer cable. I saw a used .5 meter USB cable going for $4K on Agon.
I THOUGHT about getting it to see if there was actually a sonic difference..  but came to my senses and bought a new First Watt SIT3 amp instead for less..  I think I made a good choice..  IMO.
I could literally open a cable retail outlet if I still had all the cables I have bought and sold - still have a lot of them with a few exceptions - the uber expensive ones.

For a good while I have been using Kimber KCAG, Purist Venustas IC, and Kimber 8TC.   Had them all 10+ years in and out of the system.  Best balance I have found. 

PC's are Wywires and Kubala Sosna Fascination.

The 8TC has to be the bargain of all time IME.  I have had these 25 years at least.  They always end up back in the system at some point.

I did spring for a Shunyata Denali SV2 power distributor and Sigma XC PC in 2020 and it did make a huge leap in enjoyment of my system.
I still have all but one of my original Transparent cables. All reference level but about 25 years old.  

I did trade up to a new Synergistic primary interconnect from my original designer reference to take advantage of their trade up program.  Made a definite difference .

However, the prohibitive cost of upgrading my Transparent speaker cables and long interconnect to my basement where my mono amps reside is stopping me from making any more cable upgrades.

At this point, my age related hearing loss is my systems limiting factor.
I upgraded my whole system easily yesterday. Bought new hearing aids.
Only $2700. for a big pop.  Cheap fix in the high end audio world.
@pops 
Good point about the power distribution/conditioning. Money better spent than on cables, IME. I still play around with cables, I have plenty still to play with. I recently bought some shunyata cables just to try something different  and more modern. Might as well, can’t dance..