Which sub would you choose?

I am considering buying either two Audio Physic Minos or a single Wilson Audio Watchdog. My room is 15 by 20 with 10 ft. ceilings. I use the system equally for two channel and HT. My equipment is as follows. CB2 processor, Faroudja video processor, Front left and right and center speakers are Kharma 3.2 floor standing monmitors, the surrounds and rears are Aerial Acoustics LR3 and SR3. The front projector is a Sony G70. I have heard great things about both subs. Which would work best for me?
rivercitylad

Showing 3 responses by jwu5918

Hi, All

I have to make similar decision aobut buying SW12. Currently, I have Aerial 10T, CC3 and snell for HT's rear speaker. I thought Aerial 10T is full range and don't need SUB and like to know your opinion. Do we need same brand SUB and Speaker? How about Velodyne HGS-18 ? Is this worth to invest another 4K or 3K for used on SW12? Why SW12 is cost twice more than HGS-18? Is this going to make big difference with SUB? Please advise.
Hi, Brainwater

I have Lexicon NT512- 5 channel amp. I used two-Front L/R, One-Center, One-sub. Only one channel left. How can use one channel for two rear speakers except they share the smae channel?