Which site is Best for Downloading/Uploading Hi Rez

Hi,

I quite new to this game of streaming,uploading and High resolution music.Ive been for a good part of my life into Vinyl/CD.I would say for the last 1 or so ive been dabbling into the world of internet coupled with audio.I bought about 6 months ago a Cambridge CNX Internet Music Player(Streamer),and I must say,its quite impressive! I was excpecting it to sound artificial and "Clinical" sounding,but to my surprise it was natural in sound.Ive also gotton into DAPs or digital audio players! Im only using Spotify,and im not too sure what sampling rate this would be considered? Does there exist particular sites that I could get "High Rez" music,and that it wouldnt cost me much more than Spotify or even Tidal?
128x128zyac39
Phones and tablets allow tidal Hi-Fi albums to be downloaded and played. Mqa albums are stored at CD quality. Of course, only while subscription is in effect.
FYI, I am a Veteran and with the Tidal discount = 11.99 per month with the proper identification. I really like Tidal, despite all the negativity of its authenticity of MQA. I do find that most of their usual music sounds as good and sometimes better than MQA. I have searched and search for downloading HiRez music and have decided cost, storage and accessibility makes Tidal more attractive. At least for now. I also use the Bluesound Node 2, which is a nice addition. iPad/iPhone, in my listening chair equals great sound with the Node 2!
I'm one of those who would like to be able to download tracks locally so that I can listen without spinning the meter on my data connection like a hamster on a wheel.  I also want to listen in my car, which has an onboard console that enables me to change tracks without driving off into the woods, but does not support the Tidal app, thus the need for local storage.

So, for me, local storage would be something of interest.  Is there a way to save Tidal (or other) tracks to a drive so I can use what I paid for in a way and manner that suits me?
Both Tidal and Deezer for sure allow you to download tracks and complete albums to your device providing you have storage room, in most instances a phone or tablet.
These downloaded tracks you can replay without a data connection being present BUT you do need a current service subscription for them to work.
So I connect my phone via Bluetooth to the car stereo and playback the downloaded tracks via my phone/Bluetooth to the car stereo and it works flawlessly.

So let us be clear you cannot download them from your device to a usb drive for instance, you do not ever OWN these tracks, you are still just renting them just as if you were using their live streaming service but yes it saves on your data usage definitely
Post removed