Which integrated amp with Harbeths?

Looking to put together a very simple 2 channel system around Harbeth Super HL5s, Ayre CX-7e redbook player, and (rarely) play some vinyl. Asking for your reccomendations on an integrated amp that would match well with the Harbeths. I've auditioned the Krell 400xi, and will soon try the Plinius 9100/9200. Budget of $2,500.+/-, used on A'gon. Jazz, blues, folk, standards and especially female vocals are my main point of interest. Thanks in advance for your input.
northwoods_maine
Drubin -

Have you tried any that you eliminated? Have you tried any solid state I-amps? I'm not the biggest fan of tubes but haven't ruled them completely out.
Don't let tubes put you off. I'm running Pathos Classic One MkII tube hybrid integrated (can be stereo or bridged mono) and they are incredible. Best move in amplification I have ever undertaken. Opened a whole new world of enjoyment! I absolutely adore the sound of the Pathos inegrateds in bridged mode! No issues with heat, adjusting, etc. Just plug and play pure sonic pleasure! Make sure you get a remote if important to you! Also, if expandability/upgrade is important make sure the amp can be set to bridged/mono mode. Then you can later ad second one and biamp. Another incredible leap in performance!
It is truly an economical way to achieve wonderful sound. To give an idea how lush the sound is, I also have a Naim Nait 5i integrated. No slouch of an integrated, and about the same price as the Pathos when I bought it. But when I put it into the main system I could only take it for about an hour. Had to remove it and put the Classic One's back in. I didn't expect the Naim to sound better than the tube hybrids, and it didn't. There is a richness (imho) in a good tube hybrid that an all ss integrated has trouble achieving, unless perhaps moving significantly higher in cost.
For what it's worth, I preferred the YBA Passion over the Plinius 9200.Used they seem to be within your budget.
Assuming your from Maine-I have a place in Newport-
Fidelis in NH sells both Harbeth and Plinius and would
have info on the match.
I'd highly recommend a Naim Nait - either a 3R, or a better-sounding 5. Both of those have internal phono capabilities. The newer 5i does not without the use of an outboard Stageline - which does sound fantastic, by the way.
Second choice would be an Arcam integrated. Very nice.
Third would be a Rega integrated. Also nice.
As you can see, I think your Harbeths would sound best with a British Integrated - it's a match made in Heaven.
Feel free to e-mail me to discuss any of the above combos.
Cheers, Ed