Which DAC is better?

I am using a new  Bluesound Node 2 connected with the default RCA cables into my Parasound Hint 6.

This uses the Nodes DAC and not the Hint 6s DAC. If i understand correctly, I can connect the Node using an optical/usb cable into the Hint 6 thereby using the Hints DAC and not the Nodes.

Which is the better option? 

I am aware i can buy some cables and test this out for myself.
 I was just curious if anyone else had an opinion.
epz
Whichever one sounds better to you.
If you don’t have a cables it’s high time to start a collection.
Most likely the Hint sounds best to most.
Post removed 
I have a Bluesound player and have swapped back and forth from the internal DAC to an external Bryston BDA-2, also a Topping D30 pro and cannot discern any difference. For simplification I went back to the blue sound players internal DAC. I know a lot of people are sour on the Bluesound DAC, but for me it's just great. 
In my humble opinion the preamp the DAC is plugged into makes a bigger difference in sound quality.
It isn’t too difficult to beat the dac of the node, but the node is great for streaming and the UI is top notch. 

+3 that the Hint DAC will likely sound better than the node dac, but as others have mentioned there are also many $2k standalone dacs that will take the performance higher still if you want to grow down the road. Happy listening