Which courier do you prefer?

My favorite domestic courier is "USPS Priority".

It is not very expensive but deliver within 2 days on Conus.

But I am being puzzled by Fedex.

One of my audio parts was supposed to arrive at my home on 14th Thursday after shipping from Chicago on 8th, Friday.

But it was delayed by snow storm.

I could understand that.

But after arriving Burlington WA (8 miles from my home) on 15th Friday, it is missing in action.

When I checked tracking, it showed "delivery pending" for 5 days.

Do you also have bad experience with Fedex?

• Wednesday , 2/20/20197:26 amBURLINGTON, WAIn transit
  • Tuesday , 2/19/20199:25 amBURLINGTON, WAIn transit
  • Monday , 2/18/20199:24 pmBURLINGTON, WAIn transit
  • 9:24 amBURLINGTON, WAIn transit
  • Sunday , 2/17/20199:24 pmBURLINGTON, WAIn transit
  • 9:23 amBURLINGTON, WAIn transit
  • Saturday , 2/16/20199:23 pmBURLINGTON, WAIn transit
  • Friday , 2/15/201910:21 pmBURLINGTON, WAIn transit

128x128shkong78
I had a Teeter Inversion table delivered via FedEx about 2 months ago.  The heavy duty cardboard box was busted open in two spots.  You could easily see the product inside.  The packing straps were still intact. Before I even touched that carton I took pics of all the damage just in case I had to file for damages.  Lucky for me only the carton was toast.
Do you also have bad experience with Fedex?

Quite the opposite. I've only had a couple bad experiences with Fed Ex, but I refuse to use UPS for equipment anymore. 

The worst Fed Ex has done was break a large tree branch when backing up my driveway. The driver didn't bother to say anything. They manage to get all my packages to me in acceptable shape - no large tears or dents. In contrast, almost every package I receive from UPS looks like it came from a war zone. I know of two audio dealers who quit using them for that reason. 

Music Direct is the largest retailer of audiophile gear and not surprisingly, they use Fed Ex.
Post removed