Which Amp for Magnepan MG 3.6/R?

Many have asked which amp works best with the Magnepan MG 3.6/R, but I haven't seen a good response yet. Can anyone assist me?

My current short list includes the Classe CAM 350, Nelson Pass X250, Belles 350A, and Theta Dreadnaught II. Which one would you choose?

My system includes: Musical Fidelity NuVista 3D CD player, Klyne 7LX3.5 solid state preamp, a pair of Cambridge SoundWorks Newton P-1000 subwoofers, and Analysis Plus Crystal Oval 8 cabling. I listen to classical music and jazz.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
artar1
HI
Why nobody write on HAFLER 9505 (2x375watts/4ohms)?
Because it is professionnal gear and not rather espansive ?
However what a sound!
I can't say what is "best", but I have been very happy driving my 3.6Rs with a pair of Aragon Palladium monos. These amps have lots of current, beefy power supplies (although I have been told newer ones have lesser PS).

That being said, Magnepans are very room dependent. I have been focusing a lot of energy into getting the room right for these magical speakers. Many HQ amps will drive these speakers well, provided the room is set up for them, and the AC going to the amps is as good as you can get it.

Room and electrical issues are as big a component as amp choice. Once those are addressed, the speakers are capable of producing world class playback.
And please what best speakers cables for MG3.6R ?
I have a Plinius SA250...
Thanks at all
Philippe