Where to use Isolation devices

Do isolation devices work on all components? I have a cd player, tube amp(Herbie's tube dampeners on all tubes) and preamp. All components are on a dedicated stand with at least some reasonable dampening. I have the cd player under some myrtle wood blocks, and nothing under the amp and preamp...I was thinking maybe something like the Black Diamond Racing cones I have heard so much about, or something similar.
Thanks
sean34
The demo Nordost did in the Toronto show provide a very good example what the change in sound will be like. I found one set of these is the best and should be put in the CD player. I also heard similar result in friend's house, tighter image, better black and noise, with BC kone. In the show, the TC kone give a much better pace and dynamic but the BC kone has a warmer tone.
Alleung - How did they do the comparison of the Sort Kones at the show? I've always wanted to hear two identical sources sitting side by side with one having Sort Kones for an immediate A/B change. Taking out the kones are swapping their location should give some confirmation of the actual change. Since I only have one SACD player it takes a few minutes to swap the Kones in and out and I'm convinced that the placebo levels increase in anticipation of whatever the expected result is. It's almost impossible for the average joe to own duplicate equipment...
Using Nordost sort kones -- in placement priority FIRST: the AC power conditioner/distributer (like a Shunyata Hydra, etc.), then your phono stage preamp, then source equipment (SACD player, DAC, server, etc.) then your amp/preamp/integrated, etc. I received this priority list from NORDOST at T.H.E. Show at Newport Beach 2015. I bought 12 bronze kones at the show and WOW, what a huge difference. Highly recommended.
I use Nordost cones as well and yes they are very good.
But they actually made the sound worse when placed on
MDF shelves , on 4" maple they are outstanding .
IMO the Bronze are so much better than the entry level AC I would not consider them.