What speakers would be an upgrade from my klipsch la scallas and my Klipsch Chorus

Im looking to upgrade from my klipsch la scallas and chorus speakers. I’m running them on two emotiva 2 gen 2 amps
i like clean tight sound with clear highs. 
They have to sound good low and loud.
my budget is around 4000 that’s what I will sell my klipsch for plus a little cash.
any help would be great.
128x128devaultcarl1
Mr. D

I purchased modeling clay with the intention to damp my K-400s. Do you think this would work?

Oz
Wolf, Awesome ! I know how you feel about your H111s, but you will appreciate the design more, and of course, the music. Ozzy, I have never used modelling clay, although I don’t see why not. You do need something that will not peel or loosen off, change it’s shape, or be vulnerable to differences of hot and cold, in which it’s damping properties might change. Good luck, and take your time, as you will be rewarded for your work. Enjoy ! MrD.
P.S. Important ! P.S. I forgot to mention that you need to leave some space around the perimeter of the widest portion of the horn, so the horn can fit flush, again, with the cabinet. This was not a concern, when the horns were mounted from the rear of the baffle. Enjoy ! MrD.
If you take the Dynamat and put it on the back side of the horn , Then take a heat gun or hair dryer and warm it , you can form it anyway you want with out any issues.....
So my take on trying to upgrade to another speaker brand in my price range is there isn’t an upgrade, so you improve what you have to suit your personal tastes.
ps. Mr.d can I mount my midrange horn on the outside of the box instead from the inside by simply loading it in from the front and moving the rear support? Sorry I didn’t mention the speakers I’m referring to are my LaScalas 🤪