What speakers should I consider around $5000?

I'm ready to move on from my current system: Bryston 4BST, Proceed Pre, Revel Performa F30's and Ayre QB-9 DSD DAC. I'm planning to keep the DAC, and swap the Bryston and Proceed out for a decent integrated SS amp (just don't want to "do" tubes, even though I think they can sound great). I like the relatively deep bass of the Revels, but they can sound very bloated without VERY expensive cabling.

I recently heard the following speakers and enjoyed them, but wanted to get some feedback on these and suggestions for others in about the $5k retail price range. I'm open to a used speaker too. Here's the list: Martin Logan Theos, Von Gaylord VG-8, Salk Veracity HT2-TL, Wilson Audio Duette (yes, I know this is dramatically more expensive, but I liked the sound). Also, wondered about the new Revel F308s.

And another issue to consider is WAF....she's HATED the look of the Revels since I first got them 13 years ago. Something a bit less monolithic would be great.

As a separate but related question, I've previewed a Karan Acoustic KA i180 MkII and thought it was great, but if I go down that route, it'll limit my speaker budget to some degree.

I'm getting confused by all the options, so I thought I'd ask for some advice to get me some clarity.

Thanks.

Matt
mwsl
I dont know where you are located, but the PSB Synchrony One speaker has consistently been a best buy and recommended by every reviewer. the are also available in most areas, and within your budget, so they will be easy to compare to whatever else the store sells. I own a pair, and they will be my last unless I hit the lottery. they simply do everthing you need a speaker to do, without breaking the bank. their new Imagine tower is also excellent, but in a smaller package.
I think the Revels are a good choice but I second the Vandersteen Treos. I've heard them 2 years in a row at RMAF. They really sound great (and are, IMO, the best looking speaker Vandersteen has ever made). They are probably my next speaker (I'm happily using the 2Ce Sig IIs right now).
Darned it....you guys are making this hard!! My friend swears by Vandee's. Maybe I'll have to add them to the list. This has gotta stop ;-)
Since you are also considering SS integrated amps, I would suggest the Pass INT-30A and the Hegel H300.

I own the Pass and truly love it. Beautiful midrange that makes vocals incredibly realistic and just awesome soundstaging & imaging. I heard the Hegel at RMAF on Thiel 3.7s and it was also great for all the same reasons. It also has more power and possibly better bass control (I don't know this for certain since I didn't hear it in my system). Regardless, it's certainly a worthy competitor to the Pass.
Vandersteen Treo's and Ayre Integrated. You won't be sorry.

Save $1000 and get the Vandersteen 3A Sigs although the WAF may be compromised. Bass is a littler fuller with them but the Treo's are definitely more stylish.

I own the 3A Sigs and they are wonderful. I also have Magnepan 1.6's which are equally wonderful but different.

I have used a Bryston 3BST which is a great no nonsense amp, as is your 4BST but the Ayre will be a better match sonically for the Vandersteens. I liked the Bryston with the Maggies but not as much with the Vandersteens. In both cases I used a tube preamp in front of the Bryston (ARC SP16 and Audibile Illusions Mod3A)