What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
"Seeing is believing."

Right. Moron. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBap_Lp-0oc

Why are audiophiles always making it harder than it needs to be? Take something utterly uncontroversial, turn it into War of the Worlds. Maybe everyone take a break, type the word into a browser, read what comes up? When I do that strangely enough its pretty simple-

tweak: improve (a mechanism or system) by making fine adjustments to it.

Yeah. I can see how that would drive some people crazy. Sheesh.

You can call it a tweak. You can call it an adjustment. You can call it fine tuning. You can tweak VTA, VTF, speaker toe in, etc, etc, on and on. You can tweak by moving, adding, removing. You can buy a tweak, or you can make a tweak. Heck you can even invent a tweak.

The question is why anyone would want to ridicule and insult people for trying to improve their systems by making fine adjustments to it? Isn’t improved systems what audiophiles are here for? Apparently not. Some it seems are here to insult us for the crime of wanting to make our systems better.
Some tweaks are not so fine. When does a tweak become radical ?  What's the threshold of a tweak to move above and beyond the mediocrity of its given name. 
Is an equipment rack a no name tweak or is it like I have found it to be a system component that is a necessity?  I am a member of a company that makes high level  resonance control systems and component parts for audio as well as for violin and cello. Tom
theaudiotweak, by radical do you mean ineffective? Resonance control systems can be very important. The Ben and Jerry's ice cream factory in Vermont had a huge problem. It's compressors were driving it's neighbors nuts. The screens surrounding them rang like a tuning fork. They hired my brother's company to stop it. What component parts do you make?
Cleeds, obviously, any sense can be deceived. I think most people got the gist of what I was saying in the absence  of deception. Again, thank you for the kind an understanding comments. Your second paragraph was wonderful.
millercarbon, you seem to be descending into psychosis. Besides getting lost is there anything we can do to help. Really.
Radical as in a cup full or even a barrel full. A tweak is to me like a pinch or two of salt. Radical as in forward motion not in the reverse.
Tom