What is the best power cord for pass labs xa100.5?

I think I need to upgrade the power cord for my pass labs xa 100.5. Probably I'm looking for a bit of a punching power. Any suggestions?
jerrypan
The OP got it right. He did not use the original power cord because it did not look "fancy". However, he finally decided to give the original a try only to find it sounded better than the aftermarket cord that was degrading the sound.

If you have assembled your system properly you will not need aftermarket power cords, power conditioners, room treatment, outriggers, cones and all of the other crap they have you believing you need to get good sound.
Thanks a lot! Now I have too many options. For the meantime, I will stay with the original cord. Hope I get lucky to do actual testing of other brands on my system.
Or you can listen to music instead of turning your system into a reviewing tool.
Call Pass and ask them Specifically about the amplifier's ability to deal with noise
coming through the wall outlet. they have ALREADY supplied you with a cord which will pass ALL of the CURRENT you will ever need. Depending on their
answer you may or may not feel you need a power cord that helps in some way to lower the noise floor.
i bought a Rowland Amp which came with 20 Amp cords (very substantial).
so i asked them if there was any benefit to getting something "better". they responded that #1 their (#12) amps were impervious to incoming noise due to the technology built-in, and #2 all of their sound-quality and bench testing was done with the same power cords they include in the box. so that didn't leave much room to argue that i needed to shop for better PC's.
I have been in OTHER situations where i needed to buy some power cords, but not
necessarily to improve the sound. i plead guilty in certain cases to buying a few
pretty expensive ($1K on sale) cords. in those instances there wasn't any stock cords provided, and i had to choose something i would be keeping for the long run.
but i also had to REMOVE a pretty expensive cord from a powerful integrated amp
and PUT BACK the Belden stock cord to smooth out the hashy treble coming from my speakers. so each situation is unique. And i admit never having heard a demo using really expensive cords so i don't dare comment on their sound VS price.