What is the best power cord for pass labs xa100.5?

I think I need to upgrade the power cord for my pass labs xa 100.5. Probably I'm looking for a bit of a punching power. Any suggestions?
jerrypan

Showing 4 responses by jerrypan

Actually I didn't try to use the original power cords 'coz it doesn't look fancy so I used the cords I bought from ebay . . . thinking that it will sound better. Thanks to Rrog, the original sounds great. Nelson Pass can't go wrong.
Thanks a lot! Now I have too many options. For the meantime, I will stay with the original cord. Hope I get lucky to do actual testing of other brands on my system.
I tend to believe that pass amps don't need expensive cords. I'm good with the original (for now). Based on other reviews, another good cord that matches pass labs is the transparent premium power link which is only $500 a piece. I agree with Byron that pass amp has robust power supplies. Not only that, it can also drive a wide range of floor standing speakers. This amp will stay w/ me for years.
The original pc's work well, for now. I have read other set-up that transparent premium power link is a good combination with pass amps. I then look at the technical specs of transparent and it seems I will gain substantial improvement. Maybe in the weeks to come I might be able to try one. I will let you guys, thanks!