What is the best BNC Digital Cable under $4,000?

I'm looking at the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Digital BNC. As well as the Wave High Fidelity Cable and the High Fidelity Reveal BNC and the Black Cat Tron Ditial Cables, respectively.  What do you consider the best Digital BNC cable under $4K?
mrc4u

Showing 3 responses by pokey77

@mzkmxcv - well, seems this has turned into the devolving topic of "prove it works to me". Well, the only way it can be proved to anyone is to listen with your own ears. A few have suggested that in a polite manner.

@mrc4u - I'd suggest you talk to Steve at Empirical Audio. He makes several BNC cables including his reference cable at $510 and a lesser cable to for $285; so they are well within your budget. Though I've not heard either one, Steve has a deep understanding in the digital realm. See this page. http://www.empiricalaudio.com/products/synchro-mesh
@mzkmxcv - please stop with the "that's not proof though". The only proof needed is for you to hear a difference that is worth paying for. See @geoffkait comment above.

Agreed, please, please stop with all this off-track discussion and get back to the OPs question. I did address this with my last post and hope it was in some way helpful to the OP. Let's be helpful to the OP, not hi-jack therir 
Arggh. Hate when that happens. Meant to say "Let's be helpful to the OP, not hi-jack their thread."