What is the best Amp/pre Amp for B&W 803 diamonds

Hello Agon Mates !

Im very newbie here and trying to start of my journey of sound and music. i recently picked up a pair of B&W 803 Diamonds . I have a budget of 5K to get my pre amp and amp setup done. Want to make sure i power the speakers correctly and get the best sound from them. Need you advice on how to go about selecting. i heard the rotel and mchintosh in the bestbuy stores. Loved the Mcintosh . I have never heard the classe but rave review about them .. im confused.. need you help ..
hari1781

Showing 2 responses by zd542

Your speakers are very revealing. You need to listen to whatever you are considering before you buy. Have you tried anything yet.
Audio Connection is in NJ. He sells your speakers and the Rotel. I've been to audio stores all over the country, and he's the best one by far. There's some big stores where I live here in NYC but I would say, don't waste your time.

Rotel is probably a good choice for you. B&W and Rotel are part of the same company so its a pretty safe match. Since you're new, you need to do some listening. Over time, you are going to learn more about audio and your taste in equipment will change. For those reasons, I would recommend you wait before you spend a lot of money on electronics.