What do you think of your Soundsmith Cartridge

I am looking for your feedback about your Soundsmith cartridge.  I have an ARC PH5 which specifies an output voltage of .6mV.  Looking to spend about $2,000 on a new cartridge.  If you dumped your Soundsmith cartridge, what did you find that you liked better.  Thanks.
audiomarty
I've owned a Zephyr and a Zephyr MIMC (and still do) and I like them but have never fallen in love with then. I have a VPI Prime and a Manley Steelhead. I would describe the sound as up-front and lively, but they don't do soundstage and depth and lack the refined and dare I say it, realistic reproduction I get from my two Benz Gliders SLO's (ironically both rebuilt by Soundsmith) or the ease and smoothness yet detail I love in my Ortofon Quintet Black. Irrespective of Peter L's vast knowledge and technical expertise, I just don't think that MI is a realistic competitor to MC. When things are right, you just know it, and I have gotten that with Benz and Ortofon MC's and have never quite gotten there with SS's MI's no matter how much I tried. I even hired a pro to come to my house and try to coax the best out of the SS Zephyr MIMC and it just didn't do it for me. Again, very good but they lacked the level of refinement and ease, almost a sense of nimbleness and agility, that I find in my MC's. 
I have a SS modified Denon 103. Their cantilevers and stylus combos are first class, but any stylus type finer than elyptical does require extremely precise setup.

Once that is done, even the very affordble 103 sounds magnificent.

Regards - Steve
I have a  Zephyr MIMC, and completely agree with @fsonicsmith It's OK. For the price I would expect a lot more. Overall it's a little lacking, ok bass, mids are clear but not in your face, highs are a little soft. Overall it just doesn't excite. I like everything that Peter talks about and his knowledge seems to be top notch but the carts are just boring IMO. I've used Soundsmith for retipping on other carts and they do an excellent job, but I don't think I would get another cart in their lineup.
I'm having a similar experience with the Zephyr MIMC as @fsonicsmith and @jbny.  I like its ultra-natural presentation and really low groove noise which speaks to P. L.'s design goals. But I was hoping for more given the proposed advantages of low mass MI versus MC. I have it mounted on a Mørch DP-8 with a Pass XP-15 phono pre. The Zephyr is reminding me of an Ortorfon A90 without the top end extension?  I've put probably 150 hours on the cartridge.  I'm wondering if it needs more? Wondering what the Paua or Sussurro might add? I may need to triple check azimuth as well but I have other carts with "advanced" stylus profiles that sound great. I'll use my USB microscope to check.  

@req26161, did you decide to go fo a SoundSmith?