What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x1282psyop
Audi A6 Quattro. Recently had a deer bounce off my hood and slid right up onto the windshield.  Big ol' eye looking in at me.  Bounced off hit the ground broken antlers everywhere and you can see a dent in the car.  GO figure.

Recently sold my 2017 Camaro SS and bought a 2019 Hyundai Veloster turbo. I came darn close to getting a New Kia Stinger.
Mercedes 2018 E400 twin turbo six.  Best car I have ever owned, the electronics are amazing!  My last 13 cars have all been Mercedes, although I used to have british sports car disease (3 Austin Healeys, a Lotus Europa), all fun all a pain to keep on the road.   Wish I had them all back, LOL
2015 B5 blue Dodge Challenger with lowering springs and a performance exhaust.....my fun ride that puts a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel