What can anyone say about Quarter Wavelength transmission line enclosure design ?

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone experienced listening to the speakers based on transmission line enclosure design, as some people swear by it explaining that is the best think you could have once you audition them, as far as bass response \ impact concern. If anyone owned this type of speakers I would love to hear what you have to say and audition them some day. 

Thanks, 
coral3103
I am very fortunate to have a pair of T+A Criterion 210 speakers that are transmission line designs that are done right!  They have exceptional response from top to bottom and absolutely no overhang in the bass. They are very heavy speakers due to the transmission line enclosure, but that is a small price to pay for wonderful sound. 
Fried, and his IMF(Irving M Fried) designs, got me interested in TLs.  Man; that's been awhile(I'm dating myself).
Post removed 
@millercarbon- Affirmative. Built three pair of those. Excellent, extended, authoritative, articulate and tuneful bass. The system did a good job of extending the dynamic range of the electrostatics too, relieving them of the longer excursions, demanded by the bottom freqs.