want to ditch my Brooklyn to streamer..thoughts?

I have a Brooklyn DAC and have been running my laptop through it listening to Tidal....seems like over kill at this point. I removed my CD player from the DAC and enjoy the player a lot more. 

I am going to sell my Brooklyn and powersupply.

I want to still stream tidal.....was thinking of Bluesound Node 2 any thoughts on sound quality? other options? I tried a Chromecast and returned it. 

mswobo
+1 to Bob and others recommding keeping the Brooklyn. I’m also a Tidal MQA listener.  The biggest change I’ve made in my system was an upgrade from a Node 2 (with which I was very happy) to a higher quality DAC (in my case a Lumin T1, probably similar to what you have with the Brooklyn).  As someone posted , I think you can stream through the Node 2 without unfolding, and let the Brooklyn handle that.
@mswobo, you've got a lot of good advice here, but some of it is not true. I use the Node2 and love it. Even like the DAC in it. But the Node2's digital outputs do NOT support MQA into another DAC even if the DAC supports it as does the Brooklyn. You can still listen to Tidal Masters,  but you will be listening to pcm.  If you need a technical explanation for this, Bluesound support is superb. Meridian does not currently allow MQA streams to be output from the decoding device as digital. 
This might sound crazy, but have a look at a Pi with a HiFiBerry DAC+Pro XLR.  You might be impressed.  And for about $100-ish bucks, what do you have to lose?
You need the Vault 2 to stream MQA through without full unfolding to a further MQA capable device, you have an option then in the Bluos APP to select whether you are using an external MQA decoder or not.
I do not believe this exists in the Node2.
"But the Node2's digital outputs do NOT support MQA into another DAC even if the DAC supports it as does the Brooklyn"

Not true. If the downstream DAC supports full MQA decoding, Node2 will just pass the source through with the first level encoding.

"You need the Vault 2 to stream MQA through without full unfolding to a further MQA capable device, you have an option then in the Bluos APP to select whether you are using an external MQA decoder or not.
I do not believe this exists in the Node2."

Not true. Select the album vs. smart gain. I literally just checked this on my phone.