Vibration Issues / Turntable Decisions

Currently have a Thorens TB-150 which is upgraded to about the fullest extent (Cardas Wiring, New Walnut Plinth, MusicHall Cruise Control 2.0, Rega RB220 Arm, Ortofon 2M Bronze). With that being said, my table is plagued with skips if you all but tip-toe in the room. One of those things that just gets on my nerves. So I have been looking around for a mass-loaded TT.

Is changing to a ClearAudio Performance or MusicHall 9.3 really going to make a different in the skipping?
Any feedback on the Goldring Eroica LX Cart?
Are there any tables to be looking at?

Thanks!

-Ron
hifiron
Ron - I told you how to fix the problem.  You seem not to be able to read or not wanting to fix it.  Your Thorens is a good turntable, your table is not.  The wood wedged between the wall and table is very much like the wall support. 
@stringreen got lost in the thread my friend, let me go give that a shot right now.
You could use 4 lengths of small link strong chain or rustic style rope attached to your ceiling securely.... to the four corners of a appropriate sized maple platform... suspended to the length of your liking.... to support your turntable. Nothing touches your floor or wall. Please check tonearm anti-skate. Take off the  Thorens 150 rubber platter mat and purchase (Google it)... Yamamoto Sound Craft PB-19 pure ceramic disks (about $30.00) and place 8 of them on your platter in a circle pattern. Place and play your record directly on the ceramic disks. Check your tonearm VTA. You will be amazed by the beautiful musical sound produced by decoupling your record from the platter using pure Yamamoto Sound Craft ceramic disks and floating your turntable from the ceiling. Best Wishes
fdranger610 - How can you live with such ugliness..   I told him how to fix it
@stringreen thanks for the suggestion, locking the back cabinet to the wall didn't fix the issue because the issue wasn't with the TT per se. The cabinet combination with the TT is the real issue.

Aesthetics is important in this room for the WAF. It is the first room as you enter the home. Once I finish the attic and move the listening room up there I will be able to place everything where it will fit best. I will also be using the golden ratio when building the walls to ensure the best possible starting point.

That said, I am going to keep the cabinet in the room because its where all my wax is and since the room is so small, having any additional furniture in the room is not going to be feasible. Already a little claustrophobic in there.

I have decided to sell the Thorens and look for another replacement, it is listed on A'gon now hopefully at a price for a quick sale.

Thanks again to everyone who has made some great suggestions here. I am not super handy, so a lot of the construction related projects might have been do-able but not ideal for me.

Happy listening all!

Best,
Ron