Verity

I've been running Verity Parsifal Encores for some time now. I love the speakers, but have been wondering what I can do to take them to the next level of completeness. The obvious is enhancing bass, but I don't want to detract from the rest of the wonderful speaker (IMO). Has anyone mated a sub to these speakers? How? What are your thoughts and opinions on doing this?

I can either spend some $$$ and get the Sarastros, or I can add a sub and see how she goes... Let me know your thoughts, advice or experienced opinion.

I have Shindo Corton Charlemagne 80 amps, Shindo Masseto pre, a Levinson 390S CD, and TW Acustic Raven AC TT.

Many thanks!
hatari

Showing 1 response by roccl007

I agree with Gundam, first time i got my Parsifal Encore i feel the bass was shy with my CONRAD JONHSON PREMIER TWELVE of 140 WPC. Few months later i replaced the mono amps by a pair of LAMM M 2.2 and now the Parsifal sing starting from the bottom end up to the very high frequencies.If you look to the spec of the Parsifal they look like easy one to drive but they need clean power of high quality watts. They can full fill a large room (mine is 23 X 23).With the Parsifal if you don't hear bass it is because it is not on the record...not hearthquake shaking one but a very realistic bass too me
Hope this help, i think ading a sub could mess the fabulous mid range