Vandersteen VLR Wood ..any love for these?

are there any owners out here. setup tips , wire, amps. thanks Greg
128x128drumsgreg
i seriously doubt it, i think the only retained component would be the cabinet.....but.. ?

not that I know anything..but.....IF I was laying out a VLR -Sig it would have

carbon tweeter
DBS crossover

and a VLR-7x

cabinet within cabinet stealth CF enclosure with less frontal area
Carbon both drivers
DBS filter
biwire
maybe an integral HRS coordinated stand....

they would not be inexpensive.....
Just set up and did very preliminary audition.  Great soundstage and articulation, even at low volume levels. Hearing things in familiar recordings unheard previously.  Doing a burn-in for a couple days, then will report back with further observations.  First class service and recommend from John Rutan at Audio Connection.  Highly recommended, very patient and responsive to many queries.
these speakers rock, i finally hooked up my 2WQ subs and it takes this little system to another level. these are great sounding little speakers. question... are these upgradeable to the signature or is that a new speaker form Vandersteen.
Please keep us posted as the speakers break in. I've been very intrigued about these speakers. What electronics are you using to drive them? The specs seem to suggest they need good bit of power to come alive.
I’m using Hegel H-80 integrated amplifier, puts out 75 watts into 8 ohms.  Plenty of power, in my opinion.