Using Behringer MX602A Mixer with a Hafler DH-200

Hi, I just bought a Behringer MX602A Mixer to drive a Hafler DH-200 Amplifier. I will be using it as a preamp. Also, I will be buying the Studiolink 500 interconnect Monster Cables. Anyone have any thought about this setup?
Ag insider logo xs@2xhighend64

Showing 2 responses by scottht

I am not sure what type of input you are looking for. I don't know much about the Behringer so I can't help you there. I own 3 Hafler Dh200 amps I use for my Home Theater. I have tried them for music and it all depends on what you expect out of your music system. The Dh200 is not that great by todays standards. But if you picked it up for like $100 what would one expect? It is a very dry amp that lacks the finesse of most of todays amps. The Monster interconnects are pretty crappy also. They would be ok for a low budget HT system. So I gyess with what you are describing about your system, you may have like $400 into it you should be pretty happy with it. I am not sure what it is you want to know.
Thats fine, I am glad you are happy with it. Just watch out, the bug is addictive :)