Using a 3A fuse in place of a 3.15A fuse?

Hi guys,
A while back I purchased a few ISOCLEAN fuses for my amp and CD player. After installing them I noticed some improvments in my system, some extension in the bass and in the highs, focus and imaging improved. However, I noticed the midrange became a bit harsh and the system became fatiguing. I switched the direction of the fuse and it improved but it was still fatiguing.

My amp calls for a 3.15A fuse and the fuse I installed was a 3A amp fuse. Would that .15A make a difference?

Has anyone else had a similar experience or maybe experience with other fuses?
mr_elusive

Showing 2 responses by rodman99999

No, a .05% change in amperage rating wouldn't make any difference at all, in any way. You might try Hi-Fi Tuning's fuses(the original gold caps). They brought out some nice(what I call), "organics" in my system. The Furutechs may have excited a fatiguing brightness in your CDP's output. Have you tried removing it from that piece?
BOY- Talk about a couple(math and reading) faux pas! Make that 5% OR .05X change in amperage, and ISOCLEAN, not Furutech. Still- shouldn't make any audible difference. I probably shouldn't post while broiling steaks.