Upgrading speaker cables...

Currently, I have a Cambridge Audio CXR200 that has a bi-amp feature on it. I have 1 channel going to lows, and 1 to highs for each side. So, 2 pairs of cables for each side. 

I'd prolly have to go down the line on the cables if I had to buy 2 sets.... So, would I be better off with 1 set of nice cables with a set of jumpers, or 2 sets of lower down the line cables for them?

Reason I'm looking is, I have cheap cables currently, and was told a nice set of cables may open up my speakers (Wharfedale Reva-4 towers) and make them sound better. 

Thanks for for any help/suggestions! 
manofsteelpt
Post removed 
More than 100 feet of wire in your speakers....are you going to rewire the crossover and voice coils of all your drivers too? 

Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds?
Thanks everyone for the responses! 

These are what I have now...

GearIT 12AWG Premium Heavy Duty Braided Speaker Wire (6 Feet) with Dual  Gold Plated Banana Plug Tips - Oxygen-free Copper (OFC) Construction, White.

I got them off Amazon for $15/pair. I bought them because they looked really nice, and were inexpensive. I know my speakers arent great, they're prolly not even good, but would better cables help them or no?
@dill is right. The key is how resolving your system is which will dictate how much difference you hear.