Turntable Choices

Hi all, I'm looking to get a new (to me) turntable and these are my choices: Oracle Delphi MK2, VPI Traveler, VPI HW-19 MK3, and a Linn LP12. I'm leaning twords the Oracle but, what are your thoughts? Thanks in advance.
128x128zimmythegreek
You will probably like the sound that comes from a Nottingham Analogue turntable
I have a Brooks mod oracle with a Mystic mat and it throws one of the widest soundstages I've ever heard. Yes it is a tad lean in the bass but it really matters what kind of arm and cartridge your gonna use to minimize this malady.Also if the Oracle has the Brooks Mod on it you should get more bass than a non modified Oracle. At somepoint all Oracles were manufactured with the Brooks mod,I believe starting with the 3. The eye candy factor is great though,I fell in love with the Oracle the very first time i saw one,looking like an oil rig jutting out of the North Sea.
Thank you all for the very insightful responses. I ended up going with a Linn LP12. I can't wait to get it set up and give it a whirl.
Post removed 
I ended up going with a Linn LP12....

You did choose the worst solution. Hope you got a good price, but even that will not improve performance.