Tubed Preamp recommendations?

Hi all- so im looking for a tubed preamp (used) in the $1k-$1.5 (max) range. I can’t decide. the list of contenders is too strong...I was looking at a PrimaLuna 3, BAT Vk30 as well as various ARC’s..then a Levinson 38 popped up...wow.
I prefer my sound on the warm and silky side of things..but not dark/syrupy. Thoughts, comments are much appreciated.

My system: Meridian 556, Musical Paradise tubed DAC, bluesound Node2i, Schiit Saga/Psvane, KEF Q150, pinetree audio IC’s/Cords throughout, MonsterPower line conditioner.
128x128jl1ny
Given the OP's budget, I agree that the Quicksilver would be on my list. I would also consider the Aric Audio preamp that is offered at that price point. 
Thanks for all the help fellas, I pulled the trigger on a Primaluna. I had to reel myself back in, some of the suggestions had me looking at gear that was way over budget. thankfully none were readily available haha. From what I’ve researched, the Primaluna should check all the boxes....my only reservation was that it was made in china but I couldn’t find a single complaint about reliability. Well see how it goes.  
You are right, there are a lot of fine Preamps out there. I had a used Audible Illusions for 15 years with No trouble.  I upgraded to a new Audible Illusions L3 last May and have been exstatic with it. Audible Illusions is an older brand and not in vogue currently, but there are a # of used units in your price range. Check out the review of Audible Illusion units in last years The Absolute Sound, impressive! Go to the Audible Illusions website for the review!
Balanced Audio Technology (BAT) rarely gets any love in Audiogon discussions, but I’ve had their tube preamps for a long time. I couldn’t be happier with my early generation VK-5i preamp (Coupled with a VK-600 with bat pack amp). Their designer has always been a former rocket scientist ,Victor Khomenko, who has very sound designs that always have lots of headroom with great sound. You can’t go wrong with any of their components.