Totem Monitors for 200W Amp

Which Totem monitors would you recommend for a 12' x 14' room using a solid state 200W power amp?

Also, what powered subwoofer would you suggest for the Totem monitors?
agiaccio
That's a reasonable-sized room, so you could get by with floorstanders, as well. What is your budget? Were you thinking of something like the Rainmakers or the Model One?

I personally feel you're going about this backwards. I would find a speaker that I like the sound of, then find an amp that mates well with it.

Have you listened to some of Totem's offerings and heard some that you like?

Michael
I PERSONELLY WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING LESS THAT THE FOREST
I HAD BOTH THE MANII 2'S AND MODEL ONES THE FOREST ARE SO MUCH BETTER
Robertbrown, I disagree about the Forests. In fact, I find them to be the least involving of Totem's lineup. If you need bass extension, then you can mate the Arro's or Hawk with a good sub and you're in for less money than you would be for the Forest's, but with great sound.

I can't comment on many subs that would be suitable since I haven't tried them, but you might want to start with Totem's own offerings (Lightning and Thunder, I believe).

Michael
Agiaccio,
As already suggested to you, there is no substitute to going to a Totem dealer and listening with your own ears.

I recently bought some new speakers and did extensive auditioning. I found that each of the speakers in the Totem line had a somewhat different personality. Each model seemed to have certain strengths that distinguished it from the others.

I would agree with previous poster that you may want to start with a pair of speakers that you love, and then choose your electronics from there. You already own the amp?

What kind of music do you listen to? Do the speakers need to be monitors? Will you be using this system w/ 2-channel stereo or as part of a larger HT setup?

After consulting with a bunch of folks and dealers (including the owner of Totem), I was recommended to buy the Totem Storm for my sub. While I listen to both movies and music, music is my priority. The Storm was thought to be a much better choice to mate with a monitor, especially given it's speed.

Keep us posted.