Totem Forest Signature -or- Spendor D7

I have my list narrowed to these two speakers, but I'm feeling conflicted. Which way do I go?? And fyi, I'm not interested in any others right now, only choice is between the two listed above please.

I know these questions will be asked so I'll answer them right now.
Room size- 11x22x7.6 feet. Highly treated with absorption and diffusion. Even the ceiling has both.
Source- Clearaudio Concept TT, MC cart
Phono pre- Jolida JD9 II, modded
Pre amp- Decware CSP3 with factory upgrades
Power amp- Moon W5
Power cables- Acoustic Zen Gargantua II's
Interconnects- Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II
Speaker cables- Acoustic Zen Hologram II Bi-wire (I know the D7's are single input)
Subs- pair of REL T5s
Power isolation- BPT 3.5 Signature
Musical taste, 70s-80s rock, Adult contemporary, some alternative stuff, a little jazz. Not into classical or blues very much. Usually lots of instruments playing at the same time. It can get congested, so need a speaker that can deliver individual instruments in a busy environment.
Another fyi, I will be changing all cabling to Acoustic Zen Absolute as I feel this system will benefit from as much silver cabling as I can give it without be harsh on the top end.

So, "Totem Forest Signatures" or "Spendor D7s"??
128x128shawnlh
I am getting the Forest Signatures! Having owned several Totem speakers including the standard Forest, to my ears the Signatures are more relaxed, warmer and have better depth.  Highs are smoother as well.  More refined overall.
Depending on how friendly your friends are, if it were me, I would borrow their speakers over a weekend - lent my gear more than I can remember, and hear them in my own home. That's what friends are for...
After a year with my Forest Signature speakers, I am more in love than ever.  Something so special about how they can connect you to the music.  It’s not about absolute performance, but a blend of traits that enable them to communicate music more honestly, directly and with life!
@shawnlh , you're ABSOLUTELY correct, even if you first mention about your choice of left one, I would immediately believe you're right-brained without you mentioning that.