Total Budget System: Vintage Adcom w B&W 704’s & Sunfire Solataire 10

I am attempting to re purpose  my pristine college Adcom GTP-500ii,  GFA-545ii and GFA-535 for my master bedroom, 1800 square feet w solid maple flooring.  The gain is the same, 27db regarding the amps. I purchased a pair of pristine B&W 704’s and a Sunfire Solataire 10 off of Audiogon, recently.   Sorry, I’m going back to my college days (late 80’s) and bi amping. There was points in my life where I had all the  Arcam Alpha 8 kit along w JM Labs.  The best I had was Classe Audio CA-100, CAP 100 w some vandersteins..  The best we had, we all remember those days, right?  My 69 Z28 is a case in point, thankfully I still have that.  I would like to Bi-amp the 704’s w the 545 & 535, just cuz I choose to do so and want to, using straight wire encore and rhapsody s wire to the 704’s.  The GTP-500Ii has dual pre amp outputs, I plan on using the lab out pre amp to run to the sunfire and then back to the 545, using the sunfire crossover at 60Hz, +- to run the mids.  The 535 would drive the Hi end on the 704’s.  I plan on using a Blue Me Bluetooth to connect my iPhone to the system.  As I age, I’m hoping to have a slightly brighter system but with the maple floors, it leaves me thinking that I will be disappointed w the system being too bright, any inexpensive suggestions to toning down the system prior to going to the work of setting it all up and No, I’m not buying a $3k component, I’m working w what I basically have, I’m more focused on restoring my 69 stingray, which is appreciating in value.  Any reasonable advice would be much appreciated.
amps