Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
The Acoustat 2+2's are one of the most musical pairs of speakers that I have owned.I have enjoyed the Kef 107,Magnepan Tympani IV,The Martin Logan sequel II,Infinity 9 Kappa,and too many more to mention.I have owned a few of the Acoustat models,but the 2+2's really have something special.They will best anything that I have heard in the 2 to 3k price range.
An ease one! Verity Audio Parsifal. Owners? . Chesky. Keith Jarret. dCs. Nagra. And a few rich guys out there. Awsome bass, incredible image, liquid highs, small footprint, exotic parts and finish. One listen, Game over.
I loved my Kef 107.2 They were a lot of fun to listen too. Such a big sound stage with the big whomping bass. I now own Moniter Audio speakers which are very nice. But those Big Kef's were sure fun! They could rock!
Original Quad ESL; Klipschorn; Snell Type A; IMF Special Applications Control Monitor; Maggie Tympani series; Beveridge Model 2; Sound Lab A-1; Wilson Audio Modular Monitor; Audio Artistry Beethoven; Gradient Revolution.
Duke, all of your selections are REALLY bad. Should you happen to take any of those as trade-ins out of pity for their owners, i'll try to help you to keep your show room clean and "litter free" by taking them for a small fee ( out of pity for you ). Just let me know when i can help and keep your check book handy : ) Sean
>