Top Notch Desktop System

I have been spending more and more time at my desk and am consequently listening to more and more music there. So I need a desktop music system which is really fulfilling. Here are the speakers I am considering in order of cost:

Tannoy Reveal 402
Revel M16
KEF LSX
Mini Maggie
KEF LS50
Audience The One V3
Bluesound Duo
KEF LS50 Wireless

The LSX, LS50W and Bluesound have the the advantage of being more of all in one type systems.

Depending on the speakers, I may add a sub.

Has anyone heard more than one of these speakers in a near field / desktop system? Any other speakers to add to the mix?

Thanks.
americanflag
If you can place them in the corners, I would think about Vandersteen VLR's. Great bass response when properly placed, and a nice non fatiguing sound reproduction, as well.
Bob
I use Harbeth P3ESR in my desktop system. (I have them on the inexpensive DS2 rubber stands from Audioengine.) After having the Harbeths for a while, I added a B&W 10" subwoofer (ASW610) I found used on Audiogon. This makes a great desktop system!

I did try the KEF LS50s for this application and found they did not integrate well in such nearfield listening. In the nearfield (and even in the midfield), I find the LS50 too brash for my taste. It’s possible KEF refined the response in the wireless version.

P.S. You mentioned "all-in-one." Before the Harbeths, I used Audioengine A5+ powered speakers. They are incredibly good for the price! So maybe consider them, and also the new Vanatoo Transparent One Encore, which sounded terrific to me at AXPONA. I believe either one is available with a trial period.
The KEF speakers are tonally on the cool side, which some love and others don’t. 
Bob, thank you for mentioning the VLRs.  I will read about them.  

Mike, the Harbeths were on my list, but I forgot to include them in my post.  Thanks for the information about them.  

The KEF's do seem to be a little polarizing, especially in the near field.