TIGER PAW "Tranquility" (Magnetic Bearing Repulsion...) Any Good?

I have stumbled across a new LINN LP12 enhancement called TIGER PAW TRANQUILITY.

In essence, it uses magnetic discs and is said to relieve the bearing of 90% of the platter weight - so a lighter load means a quieter bearing.

Online endorsements seem to be overwhelmingly in favour.

It's pricey for a non-LINN part at about GBP400 + Shipping, but seems like a great idea.

Just wondering if anyone here has tried it?  Any feedback?
128x128sondeknz
davey- I have the Radikal D power supply and have found no problems with speed control utilizing the Tranquility....
@varyat 

Thanks. Does the Radikal D recognize the speed in the same amount of time as before the mod?
davey- I can honestly say that I have not heard any speed fluctuations with the Tranquility in place..zero..nada
@varyat

That’s good. Unfortunately a few of the other users have reported problems with this issue after some amount of use. I would question whether the magnetic field lessens over time ( if this is possible??), resulting in some slight slippage?? Personally, I’m going to sit this one out until there is more definitive feedback on this issue..and after some amount of time has gone by. In the meantime, I will certainly be interested in following the various threads etc., regarding this mod.
@daveyf... In answer to your question, the Linn dealer in my town refused emphatically to inspect or adjust my LP12 because I had replaced the original mat. The other Linn expert in my town did replace the grommets and set the springs’ tension. Though when I arrived to pick up my LP12, it was playing the label of a record. The paper label. The technician then cranked on one of the spring tension screws in my presence and suggested that I buy a non-Linn motor. I will not take my LP12 back to that shop.

In the absence of any trustworthy expertise I have had to do my own research and decide how best to bring my LP12 into the 21st Century. A positive, if unintended, consequence of the above circumstances is that I did discover the TP Tranquility. Having heard the improvement, I would add Tranquility if my LP12 had a Cirkus bearing. And I guess the Cirkus will be my next purchase in the near future. 

Regarding the slippage issue, it might be that the lower magnet could move if the locking collar is not sufficiently tight. On my system 1/4 revolution of the lower magnet was the difference between scraping and not scraping. I would also set the lower magnet height with the heaviest LP in my collection on the TT platter with the motor running. It’s been just a few days, but I still listen for rubbing after most album changes. Just a thought...