Threshold T3 vs. Adcom GFP-750

Thoughts?

Both Nelson Pass designs. T3 costs a little more. Associated equipment are NHT XDa 2.1, squeezebox duet, and Sony C222es

I'm currently using a Primare Pre30 which is a little bright for my taste

Thanks!
anotherone
I also have a Primare Pre-30, but I dont find it to be Bright. I would say that its a lil on the Warm side!
I run my Pre-30 balanced with Odyssey S.E. Mono-Blocs.

I also had the Adcom 750, I would say that its Neutral in
both passive and Active modes. In the Active mode the 750
is very punchy with good bass!
Gslone,

I've thought about both of those options as well. Constraints have made it a bit difficult to find something for either solution. I think the amp really benefits from balanced input, and I want something with a remote for around $1k or less. As I know very little about balanced cables, I have no idea which ones might help (if any). Do you have suggestions? If I can keep the primare, I'd be happy to, it's a beautiful machine.
I'm not sure if the T3 and Pre30 would sound much alike. I do know that Primare recommends combining their components together for best results. Primare also told me their electronics would match well with Threshold's T series stuff, since the T series were designed by Bladelius, also. I'm not sure about the GFP-750 being bright, but I do know it's highly regarded by many, and was rated class A by stereophile. Have you thought about going with a tube preamp or trying different cables to tame your system?
Yes, the people at Primare were also surprised that it sounds bright, but it does!

Thanks for the info, I was clearly under the wrong impression! A search has revealed that the PRE30 was the first machine Bladelius designed for Primare.

My amp is the NHT XDa unit that is part of the XDs system. (bi-amped PowerPhysics Class D amps with digital equalization by DEQX). review is here: http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/nht_xd.htm

I'm sure that the amp/speakers are generating some of the brightness, so I need something to tame that just a bit.

Do you think the T3 will sound much like the Primare? I've been told the Adcom might be a good choice, but I've read that it can be a bit bright as well.

Thanks!
Although, the GFP-750 was designed by Nelson Pass, the T3 was not. The T3 is a scale down version of the T2 designed by Michael Bladelius, who I believe also had a hand in designing the Primare Pre30. I'm surprised to hear that the Pre30 is a little bright. What are you using as a power amp?