Thorens TD126II power supply board

Is there anyone who can fix one, or provide a replacement? One phase of mine has failed, so that the motor only pulses, rather than turns. Am near Saskatoon, SK and no one I trust can fix it locally, or, to the best of my knowledge in the province. Have had terrible experiences with Hitek here, and very mixed one's with Harry's HiFi in Regina.
erichk
Do appreciate your help,

I will try and find out, perhaps even by contacting Thorens, through David Puls of Saskatoons Puls Audioworks. I do have the service instructions which are available on VinylEngine's website, but a bit cryptic - old interspersedly trilingual typewriting.

May take a week or three as we are about to fly to Cairs and the Great Barrier reef, where diveboat may not have internet. Then Ayre's rock...lickely ditto.
Do appreciate your help,

I will try and find out, perhaps even by contacting Thorens, through David Puls of Saskatoons Puls Audioworks. I do have the service instructions which are available on VinylEngine's website, but a bit cryptic - old interspersedly trilingual typewriting.

May take a week or three as we are about to fly to Cairns and the Great Barrier reef, where diveboat may not have internet. Then Ayre's rock...lickely ditto.
Do appreciate your help,

May take a week or three as we are about to fly to Cairs and the Great Barrier reef, where diveboat may not have internet. Then Ayre's rock...lickely ditto.
Wonderful news (I hope), but we are currently in Australia and the TD 126 is in Saskatoon, to which will not be back until October 30th. Housesitter probably could not figure out disassembly to get board No, (I hope that I will be able to)l

It is a TD126 II with the AC motor and 33, 45 and 78 speeds.

My email is [email protected]
May or may not work. I have a 752001 board but, it turns out, it is for a TD520. 3 speed, AC motor.
Wonderful news (I hope), but we are currently in Australia and the TD 126 is in Saskatoon, to which will not be back until October 30th. Housesitter probably could not figure out disassembly to get board No, (I hope that I will be able to)l

It is a TD126 II with the AC motor and 33, 45 and 78 speeds.

My email is [email protected]
Contact me by email with the model number printed on the board. I might have one for you.