Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
i too measured the distance on my3.7's.front 14"back 9.75so it looks like thielrules was correct
Post removed 
i too measured the distance on my3.7's: front 14"back 9.75, so it looks like thielrules was correct
Wow, this is great news, that these eBay find Outriggers are for my CS3.7 speakers. Thank you ronkent and thielrules !
All
for those of us who are "Cable" guys- check out a well written article by Dick Olsher over on theabsolutesound.com site.  I really enjoy reading these historical-based timelines as it pertains to our wonderful Hobby.
You guys can also read this article via dailyaudiophile.com site as well.
Happy Reading!
tomthiel
as you have the time to read the above article, I wonder if you would not mind chiming in on meeting these Cable pioneers. I imagine the circle was quite close in those early days of Thiel Audio.   Was Jim fond of any of these guys? Were you or Gary consulting for internal wiring of Jim's designs? Jim's lab equipment?

I need another history lesson, perspective.

Happy Listening!