Thiel cs2.4 upgrade to cs 2.4 se

I'm currently using thiel cs2.4. Any master can advise on how to upgrade to cs2.4se by changing its capacity? May i know the value and specs of the capacitors? What is the sound difference between cs2.4 vs dc2.4se? Tq
desmond888
Dear jafant,

I'm using meridian cd player g08 for source, goldmund 18.4 mono blocks paired with pathos in control pre-amp driving thiel 2.4.
As my power amp is currently out for service, i have used my av amp, denon to run in my speakers.
I hear the mid starts to open up and high is more resolved. Hope that the mid can open up more and make it sounds balance. Otherwise, i may need to un and resolder the caps. 

You are using thiel speakers too? Can you share your system with us?

Dear holco,

After you mounted the Jantzen wax coils, i noticed the sound is more transparent but slightly edgy. I think you need to run in further to discover its full potential.

I strongly believe that it is another great upgrade.
desmond888,

I call it more bite ;) really like how they are now and think I have taken the maximum out of the CS2.4 :)
think I have taken the maximum out of the CS2.4
I think I'm there, too. If I had ample money and time, it would be interesting to experiment with ultra caps (Jupiter, Dueland), resistors (Path), and try the wax foil coils. But if I had that much money I would probably just buy Vandersteen 7s and call it a day!
I think my modded 2.4s sound as good or better than anything new up to at least $20K and for a fraction of the price.