The Music Room - Boulder Colorado

This vendor has a lot of favorable comments - but I have had a very unfavorable experience with them this Dec 2019. I have sent all my trade items & $400 via PayPal to them (per our email agreement) - all of which The Music Room has been confirmed to have rec’d. Despite my many emails they do not get back to me on the status of my trade shipment of a Rega turntable. I have called them multiple times - I cannot recommend that you deal with The Music Room, and currently I do not believe that they are legit. If they don’t make right in the next day or so I will have to file a complaint with the BBB.
Ag insider logo xs@2xlarsa39

Showing 2 responses by rbyington711

I have purchased and sold a number of items my last purchase was a new PS Audio P 20 a few weeks ago.I had originally purchased a P15  and needed a larger unit.

This is one of the best companies I have worked with they are very knowledgeable and will make good suggestions even if what they recommend cost less than what you were looking to purchase.

They do NOT overstate the condition of used equipment they have plenty of photographs of each item and will let you know of any service history if available. 

The person I deal with is a guy buy the name of Nick Lucini one of the nicest and most honest people I have ever worked with. I am pretty knowledgable and he as stopped me from making a few very expensive mistakes. They also package the merchandise better than most companies to ensure you don't end up with a number of broken parts when it arrives at your end. 
Larsa39
After reading all of theses response how can you question that this company is legit? You spoke with a person on the phone, they have an expensive webpage. Now you might not have liked the service you received. But legitimacy does not appear to be your issue. Try taking to someone else ask for a manager.

Look forward to your response