The Levinson 33h? Pros and cons?

I was wondering how the 33h holds up against the competition?
I am considering purchasing a pair, but am unsure if they will meet the demands of my Revel Salons. I believe that the 33h will in fact sound better than the Levinson 436 series (they are Levinson's current Reference since the 33s were discontinued), but I'm biamping (maybe triamping if you count the pair of Revel Sub 30s I'm using also)and with the double pair of 436s I never run out of power. There is no current way for me to hear a pair of 33hs in my system or for that matter for me to hear a pair thus the deleimma. See my system for more info.
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vaslt&1076767531&read&keyw&zzsgr
128x128sgr
Just bought a pair of 33’h amps. Replaced the 436. The 436 is not even in the same league as the 33h. I still like the 436’s they served me well for years with the exception of having to get the vg board replaced in one amp. These 33’hs are bar none the best amps I have ever heard in my life. I Haven’t had the pleasure of hearing the 33.  I have also auditioned the 53’s, they were very fast but too analytical and bright sounding for my taste. 

tmbenn
what are the price points of No. 33h, 53, 436 amps ?
Happy Listening!
My concern with the 33H amps would be did they use the same problematic capacitors as used in the 300 series amplifiers.  
Price points lol is that your thing just troll people and ask stupid questions 12,20,50  
If you get a chance to grab a pair it is bar none the best amps I’ve heard to date. 
I was concerned about the caps as well but as good as these amps are I will be happy to replace them when they go.