The Eagles Greatest Hits - Question

I am surprised to see that the Eagles Greatest Hits which by the way is the biggest selling album / disc of all time has not been released by Mobile Fidelity on SACD. I would like to own a better pressing of this on a CD format so if anybody knows anything, that would be appreciated. Thank you and stay well and safe out there right now.    
garebear
Since its inception in the 70's, I have always wondered who decides on what MoFi re-issues. There have been some real head scratchers IMO. I have a long list of titles Im hoping to see some day, but Im not holding my breath. Your choice would certainly be a good one, but Im sure licensing plays a big part.
garebear,

If you’re a Eagles fan, then this disc is a must own. I have yet to hear another Eagles disc that can equal its SQ.
https://elusivedisc.com/the-eagles-hell-freezes-over-xrcd2/
…... I did some research and just found the tab which I had missed before I set up this thread up and found the archived titles MoFi had and hoping to find the Eagles. Nope, and you are correct winoguy17 that some of the titles they have I had to even question. I would also come to the same conclusion that it has to have something to do with licensing.   
I think the reason MoFi issues 45 RPM media is due to licensing fees for 33 1/3 versions. I wonder how many buyers copy their 45 RPM to digital (or even Reel-to-Reel)?