The best monitor under 1500

We are going to full time RV so the Martin L's will go into storage. Lookin for a great monitor under 1500 for the Coach?
stier79
Your situation practically screams for the KEF LS50s--full bore Class A sound from around 60 Hz up, and perfect for smaller listening areas.

However …

If you can consider a small footprint tower, I've heard the Focal 714V and was very impressed with their sound quality and presentation. The speakers disappear and throw an engaging 3-dimensional soundstage as well as having good tonal balance and an airy top end.

MusicDirect has them on 40% off closeout. Their footprint is only slightly larger than the KEFs. Of course they're taller, but don't require stands. OTOH, you can't tuck them on a shelf when not in use.

Anyway, just a thought.
Just bought the KEF 50's and they truly amazing! My daughter will be getting the ML towers, but the 50's are more impressive than I could have ever imagined. My wife loves them too, considering the wife factor! How that much great sound comes out of those little guys blows my mind!! Perfect choice for me!
Just out of curiosity decided to resurrect the thread, because interested to know what is size of RV?  
I think the LSA 1 Statements would sound perfect in a smaller space. I have mine in a large Open space. They are not embarrassed but would excel in a smaller room. They have pretty good low end output, does very well with vocals, and the ribbon tweeter is detailed, clean, yet easy on the ears.