Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@tektondesign 

Hi Eric, We talked in mid August about putting DI’s behind my perforated screen. I need to purchase and I think the new mini-Ulfs might fit better. 
 Will love have an update on the mini-Ulf. How is it coming along? Pictures?

Thanks and it was a pleasure talking to you. 
@grannyring
Hi Bill,
Hoping you might answer a couple of questions.
1)As I look at your diagram, am I correct in saying the 68uf cap is only active in the 6.5" midrange crossover? If so, I assume then a separate crossover board could be made for the tweeter and midrange crossovers?
2)Assuming a COMPACT layout with the axis of the inductors at 90 degrees to each other, do you think placing this within the midrange/tweeter cabinet will audibly degrade the tuning of that box??  I really want to keep the crossovers within the speaker.
3)I really do not want to damage the tweeters.  If I place a small needlnose on the proximal portion of the tweeter tabs as a heat sink, I was hoping that would give me a bit of a safety margin.  Do you think female disconnect terminals are a bad idea? I've used these with ProGold treatment in the past without problems.
Thanks for the help Bill.
@grannyring
Addendum to above Bill.  I should have made it clear that I would go with an alternative 220uf cap arrangement that would physically fit through the midrange opening as I'm sure the EVO oils do not.
@corelli.   I will contact you directly for these kinds of questions so as to not flood this thread with these details both in respect to the thread and Eric. Thanks.