Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@charles1dad thanks, I'm very happy with my elrogs and EML 300bxls. I'm saving my money and passing on these then.  BTW the elrogs so far haven't presented any issues, but I've only had them a few months.   
Hi Jcarcopo, 
I had my Elrogs replaced twice under warranty.  I had the early version of this tube and apparently my amplifier ran them too  hard.  Your Art Audio amplifier could be a better match. The company has new ownership and reportedly has solved the problem with these tubes.  I'm hesitant to step back in and besides I'm just very happy with the EML XLS which is very stout and a wonderful fit with my amplifier. In my opinion you currently have two superb sounding tubes.  I hope the Elrog proves reliable for you. 
Charles
Hi!
I know and understand that we need to keep proving that our new ER300B solved the reliability issues of the past. I am happy to report that so far the failure rate of the improved 300B is close to zero since 15 months. So far only a single 300B tube failed in the field.
Best regards
Thomas
Perfect timing as I just commissioned Aric to build me a " no holds barred" 300B SET. The KT 120 amp of his is VERY good but I'm going all out with this custom 300B build in hopes of finally obtaining my forever amp. I'll be going with the EML 300B XLS tubes with NOS 6SN7's and 5U4's. I believe this will be the perfect amp for the DI SE's......or at least close enough for me. 
@charles1dad - Thanks, I like them both very much, I find it hard to determine which is better, but I believe the EML is tad more neutral and possibly a hair more dynamic and powerful sounding.  The elrog has a finesse about inner detail possibly or I'm just drinking my own kool-aid because they cost more. One thing is for certain, I prefer the pretty glow from the elrog to EML 300bxls and that's worth something right?   

@mac48025 - get the elrog they glow prettier then the EML, nuff said..😂