Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Mike from Audio Archon should be receiving a pair of SE's very soon, if he already hasn't, for a customer. So hopefully he can answer some of the questions regarding the specific components used. I didn't realize the cabinet is deeper......cool. Looks like Eric didn't limit himself at all in designing the SE as it would have been real easy to keep it the same size as the standard DI. 
David -
That is interesting. As Eric (and others) say, there is no replacement for displacement -- which is why I can't wait to see how he solves that on the mini-ulfs. I am curious though... With the price of the SE only a short stones throw from the mini-ulf, I am curious as to why you chose the DI SE over the mini-ulf. As you know, I went with the mini, so I'm curious as to what criteria you used. Not sure if you are up for the extra wait, but since he did a Ferrari color for me, there is a gloss griggio (grey) color that I saw that I really liked. Not sure if you will or not, but I thought it was really nice. Congrats!!!
Hi charles1dad
I will report my findings should I pull the trigger on the Lyngdorf. Yes, I believe our ears and listening habits are extremely similar. Tone, timbres, texture, natural organic sound come first, other musical attributes next. Growing up with all the musicians in family, knowing what music sounds like live make it hard for me, or my wife to listen to a playback system that does not get us some semblance of the real thing. I do admire audio designers that give you much bang for the buck such Eric Akexander. On the other hand in 50 years I've heard more than my share of expensive audio; but nothing ever topped in my experience as very young dude one relative playing his L5 Gibson guitar with one of the greatest acts in Rock n' Roll live as well as in the studio.  Best, mikirob 

Also, I'm really in a fitful cogitation state, do I buy a DI, Baby Ulf? Sell my lesser stuff to relieve financial sting since I really have too much audio equipment as is.

Hello David,
I appreciate your reply regarding the somewhat mysterious Double Impact SE.  Tom will go to Chicago to hear these speakers when Audio Archon receives their pair.  He'll be able to provide the essential details and listening impression at that point. I didn't realize that the SE has a different cabinet. This could turn out to  be a considerabley different speaker from the standard DI. This is an intriguing speaker. 
Charles 
Hi Rob, 
I can understand your dilemma regarding the Tekton line,  numerous choices with degrees of overlap with in a given price range. How does one make clear delineation amongst them? Rob I can state unequivocally that the DI with the 300.00 dollar upgrade option is a very good sounding speaker. The question is how much better are the upscale Tekton models 😊
Charles